|The Torque Armada|
|Original Airdate||October 2, 2000|
|Story Editor(s)||Gary Sperling|
|Studio||Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.|
|Previous||The Adventure Begins|
|Image Gallery (4) | Transcript|
The Torque Armada is the first episode of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. It first aired on October 2, 2000, and is the third episode in production.
- Brent Starkisser (cameo)
- Buzz Lightyear
- Purple Alien Thug
- Mira Nova
- Evil Emperor Zurg
- Rocket Crockett
- The book Buzz vs. Torque: One-On-One was based on this episode.
- The anteater criminal's mouth is misplaced in this episode.
- Zurg's chest is purple instead of silver in one shot.
- In several scenes, Mira's jetpack button is missing from her suit.
- Zurg's waist is purple instead of black in several scenes.
- In one shot, Zurg's arms switch from purple to grey to purple again.
- The positions of the yellow and blue buttons on Buzz's suit are reversed in one shot.
- In one shot, Zurg's skirt is red instead of purple.
- The colors of the Z insignia on Zurg's chest is inverted in several scenes.
- In one scene, Mira's neck is blue instead of green, despite the fact that her thermal hood is on.
- Buzz's waist is white in one shot instead of black.
- Part of Zurg's cape is colored grey instead of black in one shot.
- Buzz's teeth are colored with the shade of his mouth in one shot.
- Stephen Furst as Booster Munchapper
- Brad Garrett as Torque
- Wayne Knight as Evil Emperor Zurg
- Phil LaMarr as Rocket Crockett and Smeego
- Larry Miller as XR
- Nicole Sullivan as Mira Nova
- Patrick Warburton as Buzz Lightyear
- Frank Welker as Grubs
Executive Producers: Tad Stones, Mark McCorkle, Bob Schooley
Director: Don MacKinnon
Story Editor and Written By: Gary Sperling
Voice Casting and Dialogue Director: Jamie Thomason
Storyboard: Robert Foster, Garrett Ho, Alan Wright, Ryan Anthony, Alfred Gonzales
Timing Directors: Barbara Dourmashkin-Case, Mitch Rochon
Sheet Timing: Barbara Dourmashkin-Case, Mitch Rochon
Supervising Character Design: Greg Guler
Character Design: Brian Brookshier
Key Location Design: Ken McGill, Latchezar Gouchev
Prop Design: Tris Mast, Tom Foxmarnick
Lead Background Paint: Donna Prince
Key Background Stylists: Rick Evans, Sy Thomas
Associate Producer: Natasha Kopp
Production Manager: Zoe Seals
Creative Consultant from Pixar: Jeff Pidgeon
Color Key Stylist: Janet Cummings
Storyboard Revisions: Alan Wright
Continuity Coordinator: Kathrin Victor
Digital Color Correction: Donald Devine
Scanner: Adam Chase
CGI Main Title: Pixar Animation Studios
Music By: Adam Berry
Main Title Theme By: Adam Berry
Animation Production By: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
Animation Directors: Archer Lai, Tosy Yeh
Layout Director: Chenny Chen
Layout Artists: Glanda Lin, Joy Hu
Background Director: Vincent Liu
Backgrounds: Peter Sun, Hung Hsiu Hue, Yen Ching Liang
Animators: Eagle Jeng, Lyndon Jiang, Tasso Lee, Orman Hwang, Jassie Shyong, Arion Chang
Supervising Film Editor: John Royer
First Assistant Film Editor: Jennifer Harrison
Pre-Production Dialogue Editor: Monte Bramer
Track Reading: Skip Craig
Post Production Manager: Steven J. Arenas
Post Production Supervisor: Rachel Pusateri
Audio Supervisor: Victor Garcia
Post Production Coordinator: Mark Allen Bollinger
Supervising Sound Editor: Jennifer E. Mertens
Sound Effects Editors: Rick Hammel, Otis Van Osten, Kenneth D. Young
Sound Editor: Eric Hertsgaard
Supervising Music Editor: Brian F. Mars
Re-Recording Mixers: Michael Jiron, Allen Stone
Supervising Music Editor: Dominick Certo
On-Line Editor: Keith Cook
Production Coordinator: Bill Turner
Script Coordinators: Dawn T. Connors, Carolyn Scully
Production Associate: Sean Reed
Production Secretaries: Linda DeLizza, Jessica Farley
Talent Coordinator: David H. Wright III
Production Accountant: Ron J. Earhart
Produced By: Walt Disney Television Animation