|The Shape Stealer|
|Original Airdate||November 8, 2000|
|Story Editor(s)|| |
|Story by||Greg Johnson|
|Studio||Hana Animation Co., Ltd.|
|Previous||The Yukari Imprint|
|Image Gallery (2) | Transcript|
The Shape Stealer is the thirty-third episode of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. It first aired on November 8, 2000, and is the fortieth episode in production.
- Evil Emperor Zurg
- Brain Pod 11
- Buzz Lightyear
- Mr. Hayman
- Lardak Lurdak
- Mira Nova
- Commander Nebula
- Shape Stealer
- After Mira punches Buzz, she aborts the self-destruct and opens an airlock, blowing the Shape Stealer into space. She and Buzz then abort the self-destruct again.
- When the self-destruct is aborted for the last time, the counter is at 14:14 - despite only being a five minute countdown that was last seen at 0:19.
- Lardak Lurdak's name is incorrectly listed in the credits as "Lardak Lurak".
- Adam Carolla as Commander Nebula
- Norm Crosby as Mr. Hayman
- Stephen Furst as Booster
- Wayne Knight as Evil Emperor Zurg
- Larry Miller as XR
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Lardak Lurdak, Bus Driver, and Computer
- Paul Rugg as Ed, Brain Pod 11, and Bystander
- Nicole Sullivan as Mira Nova
- Patrick Warburton as Buzz Lightyear and LGM
- Frank Welker as Grubs, Shape, and Creature
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.