|Original Airdate||October 22, 2000|
|Story Editor(s)||Mark Palmer|
|Studio||Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.|
|Next||A Zoo Out There|
|Image Gallery (1) | Transcript|
Stress Test is the eighteenth episode of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. It first aired on October 22, 2000, and is the forty-eighth episode in production.
Buzz's comrades believe that their leader is beginning to crack under the pressure of constantly being on guard against Zurg. They send him to Dr. Animus, who recommends vacation time. Buzz is then sent to the relaxing planet Rhizome for some rest and relaxation. However, it seems Buzz was right, as Zurg is preparing an attack on that exact planet.
- Buzz Lightyear
- Mira Nova
- Booster Munchapper
- Commander Nebula
- Dr. Animus
- Evil Emperor Zurg
- Zurg: "Want fries with that, ma'am?"
- Buzz: "EAT LASER ZURG!"
- Tubunch: "Well, when he was imprisoning us, he did mention something about a death ray."
- XR: "I believe that's hyper-dying, sir."
- Nebula: "Well I for one don't plan on dying; not in this lifetime!"
- Buzz: "So, you survived the fall, huh? Impressive."
- Zurg: "Hold your fire, don't damage the...HYPER DEATH RAY!"
- Zurg: "You do need a vacation."
- It is revealed that the wrist laser is built into both wrists. It is shown that if they are both fired, the button is not needed.
- In some of the close-ups of Zurg, the letter Z on his chest is backwards.
- Adam Carolla as Commander Nebula
- Neil Flynn as XR
- Stephen Furst as Booster Munchapper
- David Alan Grier as Tubunch
- Tony Jay as Dr. Animus
- Wayne Knight as Evil Emperor Zurg
- Nicole Sullivan as Mira Nova
- Patrick Warburton as Buzz Lightyear and LGMs
- Frank Welker as Grub
- April Winchell as Pwerta