|Full Name||Natron the First|
|Eye Color||Black on yellow|
|Skin Color||Aquamarine skin|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Ancient Evil|
|Last Appearance||Ancient Evil|
|Voice Actor(s)||Diedrich Bader|
Natron ruled the galaxy thousands of years ago until he was overthrown and entombed on his homeworld Planet X by The Protector. When exploring LGMs and Warp Darkmatter accidentally break him free, he attempts to take over the galaxy again but is thwarted by the combined efforts of Warp and Team Lightyear, who entomb him again.
Natron has aquamarine skin, but is swathed in blue bandages for much of the episode. His eyes are black on yellow, and he is taller than many other creatures.
When Natron was defeated and entombed by the Protector, he vowed that he would return and once again rule the universe.
Natron is bent on domination of the galaxy and destruction of all those who oppose his will.
He has a variety of devices at his disposal, but most do the same thing - that is, freeze people in time. The freezing is directly linked to Natron, as demonstrated by the fact the bubbles of frozen time vanished when he was drained of his power.
- "Infidel planet... meet your destiny."
- "I am your blighted past. I am your anguished future. I am Natron."
- "Your feeble weapons cannot destroy Natron the Invincible!"
- "Yes, come closer. Perish in my pure light of pain!"
- Natron goes by several titles: Natron the First, Natron the Terrible, Natron the Merciless, Natron the All-Powerful, Natron the Relentless, Natron the Invincible. The list goes on.
- Natron, in real life, was a mineral and ingredient used in the Egyptian mummification process.