| “Really? All you Rangers look alike.”
The title of this article is not the individual's real name.
Madame President (as her title suggests) is the president of the Galactic Alliance.
She is of an unknown species of alien with teal skin and yellow eyes. Her lavender hair is statuesque, she has two mouths, and is short and stocky.
Madame President takes a straightforward, no-nonsense approach to key issues, and does very little in the area of political maneuvering. She states the facts as she sees them, and brooks no beating around the bush. She has a tendency to shout and can be overbearing at times, but is generally a fair-minded and intelligent leader.
Members of Madame President's species have the ability to speak with either mouth, either alternately or simultaneously in unison, which they use for yelling and adding emphasis to their words.
- "Rangers, put a sock in it! That is an executive order!"
- The males in the President's species also possess two mouths.
- The President typically speaks with one mouth after the other, but at times will speak with both at the same time, resulting in two simultaneous voices.
- The President is voiced by Roz Ryan, who had earlier voiced Thalia, the muse of Comedy in Disney's Hercules franchise.
- Inside Job
- The Planet Destroyer
- The Taking of PC-7
- Dirty Work
- Millennial Bugs (no lines)
- War and Peace and War
- Return to Karn