|Original Airdate||November 3, 2000|
|Story Editor(s)||Jess Winfield|
|Studio||Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.|
|Image Gallery (1) | Transcript|
Bunzel Fever is the twenty-ninth episode of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. It first aired on November 3, 2000, and is the forty-fourth episode in production.
It's the annual bunzel harvest on Jo-Ad but Booster misses it, believing his duties are more important. Team Lightyear is soon left fighting Torque and XL on Tradeworld...and a deranged Booster, who is struck down by a fever that he originally dismissed as a myth. Now Team Lightyear must keep Booster under control and defeat Torque and XL so they can get Booster to Jo-Ad to cure him.
- Booster: (repeated line, while suffering the effects of Bunzel Fever) BUNZEL!!!
- XL: Why does he keep saying that?
- Torque: Now I don't want anybody making any fatal mistakes around here.
- There is an homage to the Big Boy Restaurant chain. When Booster attacks the giant boy robot, the robot resembles the Big Boy mascot.
- At one point, a Hidden Mickey can be seen on XR's spatula.
- This is the only episode to feature Gramps Munchapper.
- XR shouting, "Good morning, 42!" at the beginning is a nod to the 1997 movie, Good Morning, Vietnam.
- Booster is seen with and without wings in some instances after his mutation.
- When Buzz and Mira gasp XL's name in unison after breaking into the bar on Tradeworld, their lips don't even move.
- Conchatta Ferrell as Ma Munchapper
- Neil Flynn as XR
- Stephen Furst as Booster
- Brad Garrett as Torque
- Bobcat Goldthwait as XL
- Jess Harnell as Bartender Heads, Gramps Munchapper, and Bomb Vendor
- Nicole Sullivan as Mira Nova
- Patrick Warburton as Buzz Lightyear
- Fred Willard as Pa
Executive Producers: Mark McCorkle, Bob Schooley, Tad Stones
Director: Steve Loter
Story Editor: Jess Winfield
Written by: Jules Dennis, Elizabeth Stonecipher, Jess Winfield
Voice Casting and Dialogue Director: Jamie Thomason
Storyboard: John Miller, Chris Rutkowski
Timing Directors and Sheet Timing: John Ahern, Juli Hashiguchi
Supervising Character Design: Greg Guler
Character Design: Brian Brookshier
Key Location Design: Justin Thompson, Teresa Wellins
Prop Design: Chuck Puntuvatana, Tom Foxmarnick
Lead Background Paint: Donna Prince
Key Background Stylist: Rick Evans
Color Key Stylist: Karen Kilpatrick
Storyboard Revisions: Alan Wright, Suraiya Daud
Additional Storyboad by: Egidio Dal Chele
Continuity Coordinator: Jim Finch
Associate Producer: Natasha Kopp
Production Manager: Mike Karafilis
Creative Consultant from Pixar: Jeff Pidgeon
Digital Color Correction: Don Devine, Christopher Staples
Scanner: Adam Chase
CGI Main Title: Pixar Animation Studios
Music by: Adam Berry
Main Title Theme by: Adam Berry
Animation Production by: Wang Film Productions Co., LTD.
Animation Director: Archer Lai
Layout Director: Chenny Chen
Animators: Lyndon Jiang, Tasso Less, Orma Hwang, Jassie Shyong, Arion Chang, Mike Lee, Ken Lai
Supervising Film Editor: John Royer
First Assistant Film Editor: Jennifer Harrison
Pre-Production Dialogue Editor: Monte Bramer
Original Dialogue Editor: Regina Prosi
Original Dialogue Recording: Paul Andris
Assistant Dialogue Engineer: Lisa Carlon
Track Reading: Skip Craig
Post Production Manager: Steven J. Arenas
Post Production Supervisor: Rachel Pusateri
Audio Supervisor: Victor Garcia
Post Production Coordinator: Mark Allen Bollinger
Supervising Sound Editor: Jennifer E. Mertens
Sound Effects Editors: Rick Hammel, Otis Van Osten, Kenneth D. Young
Sound Editor: Eric Hertsgaard
Supervising Music Editor: Brian F. Mars
Re-Recording Mixers: Michael Jiron, Allen Stone
Supervising Music Editor: Dominick Certo
On-line Editor: Thom Whitehead
Production Coordinator: Jessika Portillo
Script Coordinator: Dawn T. Connors
Production Associate: Carin Cobrae
Production Secretaries: Linda DeLizza-Kweens, Jessica Farley
Talent Coordinator: David H. Wright III
Production Accountant: Ron J. Earhart
Produced by: Walt Disney Television Animation