|Full Name||Brain Pod #13|
(( However, instead of trying to kill the brain pod, Shiv Katall, who is really Buzz Lightyear in disguise, arranges to meet up with the Brain pod in a secret underground bunker located in Zurg space and take him to Star Command where he will be given a new identity.
After Mira , Booster and XR cause problems with this plan, XR comes up with a new idea to get Brain pod 13 out of Zurg Space and to freedom. He has Brain Pod 13 disguise as Brain Pod 18 , by simply using a pen to change the number "13" into "18." The rangers then hide and have the brain pod simply transfer them all off base. However, this plan meets with failure, when Emperor Zurg runs into the real Brain Pod 18 and realizes his mistake.Commander Nebula also assuming the Shiv Katall persona also tries to mount a rescue. Again the plan is to sneak out right from under Zurg, with Shiv supposedly transporting them to Planet Z when in reality they would escape to Star Command. ))
He is very capable, having created some of Zurg's favorite torture methods.
- "Oh! He's not gonna like this..."
- "Oh, uh, E-Evil Emperor Zurg! H-hi, how are you? The torture tank is good to go here, as you can see, and I got everything--" (is smacked aside by Zurg) "--my bad..."
- "Woohoo! Oh, I made it! Zurg can kiss my sweet cerebellum goodbye! Oh, um, we're... not there yet... are we? Ehe..."
- "Save the dissident! Somebody save the dissident!"
- Brain Pod #13 is mistakenly added in "Clone Rangers" as a background Brain Pod, which is chronologically set after the events of "Shiv Katall".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Shiv Katall", Ep. 17. Victor Cook (Director) & Bill Motz, Bob Roth (Story Editors & Writers). Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. Disney Enterprises, Inc./Pixar Animation Studios. October 20, 2000.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "The Adventure Begins", Pilot. Tad Stones (Director) & Bill Motz, Bob Roth (Writers). Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. Disney Enterprises, Inc./Pixar Animation Studios. August 8, 2000.